ESSEX MEETS THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, I'm James! (The Limo Man!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE LIMOMAN
Admin
THE LIMOMAN

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Hey, I'm James!  (The Limo Man!) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm James! (The Limo Man!)   Hey, I'm James!  (The Limo Man!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey everyone, my name's James and I am the guy who created this site back in April 2008!

Originally, it was created for just myself and a few friends I used to play scrablle with but we eventually branched out a little when I got addicted to Facebook!

More specifically, it was because of an application that most of you will have heard of - Scavenger Hunt! We used to get at least 20 - 30 hunters in the chat room every single night until the rules of the game changed!

We used to be able to share links for items, etc so people used to come and chat and exchange links, etc and just generally have a good laugh!

These days, it's very rare to actually find anyone in the chat room, with the exception of Scavenger Reset Nights of course!

The chat room is always open though, so please do feel free to come back whenever you want, tell your friends to come join us too and maybe even use it as a meeting place to chat to friends as a group convo, etc? I don't know, whatever you feel like using the chat room for is entirely up to you! Just be nice please, haha!

Anyway, time for me to go now - just remember to have fun and play nicely and I'm sure I'll chat to some of you in the near future!

James!!!
Back to top Go down
https://essexmeetstheworld.board-directory.net

Hey, I'm James! (The Limo Man!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESSEX MEETS THE WORLD :: WHO ARE YOU? :: Your first forum-
Jump to: